The KN95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide protection against non-oil-based particles, which are from grinding, sanding, sawing, or other dusty operations. It can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles.
However, it does NOT eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease.
Meet GB2626-2006 standard
Dual-point welded straps provide a secure seal provide a secure seal
Adjustable nose grip
Lightweight design for great comfort
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this respirator and/or failure to wear this respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and may result in sickness or death.
2. Facial hair, beard and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator.
3. Check the condition of the respirator prior to each use, to make sure there are no holes in the breathing zone and no damage has occurred. Immediately replace respirator if it’s damaged.
4. Store the respirator away from contaminated areas when not in use.
5. Leave the contaminated area immediately and contact supervisor if dizziness, irritation, or other distress occurs.
6. The particles which can be dangerous to your health include those so small that you cannot see them.
7. Dispose of used product in accordance with applicable regulations.
1. This respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
2. This respirator is designed for occupational /professional use by adults, who are properly trained in their use and limitations. Respirators are not designed to be used by children.
3. Do not alter, abuse or misuse this respirator. Do not wear the respirator on breathing area, which is covered by handkerchief or napkins.
4. Do not use the respirator when concentrations of contaminants are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life and health.
5. This respirator does not protect from toxic gases or vapors, do not use in smoky or toxic atmosphere.
6. Do not use if the respirator is polluted inside.
1. With nosepiece facing out, hold the earband in each hand with the nosepiece up.
2. Put the mask on, pull each earband over the ears.
3. Mold the nosepiece to the shape of the nose. Check the seal prior to each wearing. If you cannot achieve a proper seal, do not enter the contaminated area.